SolBid handles all of the needed engineering and application processing on our platform so you don’t have to!
SolBid's engineering services are carefully designed to ensure code compliance to minimize development risk.
- Electrical: Detailed electrical engineering construction plans by a professional engineer (PE)
- Structural: Professional engineer will perform an onsite inspection and structural engineering analysis of the building for roof-mounted energy systems
- Civil: Professional engineer will perform an onsite inspection, geotechnical report, site survey, code review, and sit for planning board meetings for carport and ground-mounted energy systems
SolBid handles the utility interconnection and solar incentive application submittal and compliance process so you can focus on getting projects installed.
- Utility Interconnection Application: SolBid’s team will submit utility interconnection applications to obtain system approvals.
- Solar Incentive Application: SolBid’s team will submit any utility or state incentive applications as necessary for the project.